Lynn Flowers, M.D.
During his residency, he joined the US Navy Reserves and went on active duty after training. Dr. Flowers has also served as clinical faculty for the US Navy, Eastern Virginia Medical School and for Emory University School of Medicine.
- M.D. from University of South Carolina School of Medicine
- Internship in general surgery
- Residency in emergency medicine at the Eastern Virginia Medical School, where he served as Chief Resident
- Certified, American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Certified, American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine