Julie A. McCallen, M.D.
From 1996 to 2009, Dr. McCallen’s solo rural family practice in southwestern Colorado focused on wellness and corrective hormone therapy.
- B.A. in Biochemistry from Cornell University
- M.D. from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine in 1990
- Residency in family medicine at the University of Wyoming-Casper in 1993
- Served as a civilian physician with the Air Force in emergency medicine for 3 years
- Board-certified in family medicine
- Member of the Endocrine Society
- Member of the International Hormone Society
- Member of American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member of the Age Management Medicine Group