Dr. Gouvea has worked as staff member of several hospitals including Santa Casa, Unimed, Sepaco, Santa Marcelina. She has also seen people in need at SUS, the Brazilian public health system. After training and certification in Age Management Medicine and Sports Medicine, Dr. Gouvea decided to help people have a better lifestyle, vitality, and longevity.
- M.D. from University Camilo Castelo Branco in São Paulo, Brazil
- M.S. in Biotechnology from University Potiguar, Brazil
- Post graduation in Sports Medicine from Unifesp, São Paulo, Brazil
- Board Certified in Sports Medicine by Brazilian Society of Sports Medicine
- Brazilian Society of Endocrinology fellow
- Trained in Age Management Medicine at University Anhembi Morumbi, São Paulo, Brazil