Founded in 1997, Cenegenics is the clinical leader in age management medicine having treated over 35,000 patients, 25% of which are physicians and their families. Cenegenics takes a comprehensive approach to preventive medicine enabling patients to achieve optimal health instead of the traditional approach of treating diseases as they arise. Based on an internal study, the average Cenegenics patient reduces their body fat index by 30% in the first year on the program.
Cenegenics provides a partnership that supports a life-changing experience. We proudly offer you access to elite medical experts who remain by your side throughout your transformation. Whether you’re already healthy and looking to take yourself to the next level, or ready to make a change that will benefit you for the rest of your life, Cenegenics will tailor a program to ensure your lifelong goals are met and surpassed. Cenegenics cost is all-inclusive.
The foundation of the Cenegenics program is the Elite Health Evaluation. This full day of testing establishes your hormonal, physiologic and fitness baseline, serving as the basis of your Cenegenics program. The components of the evaluation include:
• Medical history and lifestyle assessment
• Comprehensive blood tests
• Physical evaluation
• DEXA scan – determines bone density
• Body composition scan – measures total and regional body fat
• CIMT (a specialized ultrasound of the carotid arteries) for heart attack and stroke risk assessment
• Core strength and flexibility assessment
• VO2 testing – determines your aerobic fitness level and heart rate training zones
• Neurocognitive testing
• Open-ended physician consultation
• Presentation of your plan of action
As part of our partnership, your progress on the Cenegenics program will be monitored and evaluated on an ongoing basis, consistently measuring your current state versus your goals.
• Easy access to your clinical team including your physician and exercise and nutrition consultant
• Modifications of your Cenegenics program by your Cenegenics physician based on blood work results and clinical progress
• Ongoing modifications of your exercise plan based on your own fitness level, motivation and lifestyle
• Close monitoring and fine-tuning of your nutrition program to ensure you are getting good results
• Medical grade vitamins and supplements
In addition to your customized program, you may consider additional testing based on your current needs, such as:
Cenegenics provides you with a complete life changing program—one built on low-glycemic and anti-inflammatory nutrition, exercise, nutraceutical supplementation and hormone optimization. No single element stands alone. Its effect keeps your body in perfect harmony and supports your prime objective—realizing your health goals and enjoying a life filled with vigor and a heightened sense of well-being.
Cenegenics has helped over 35,000 patients dramatically change their vitality and optimize their health. Visit our Cenegenics Reviews Page to hear about Cenegenics Patients’ experiences on the Cenegenics Elite Health Programs.
Cenegenics’ media exposure includes CNBC, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, GQ, Men’s Health, Forbes, NY Times and more.
Cenegenics is the clinical leader in age management medicine, providing a preventive approach by offering state-of-the-art comprehensive programs that are tailored to each patient’s health goals.
Our world class physicians create a personalized plan to help you feel 10+ years younger. You’ll be more energetic, lose weight, sleep better, have more libido, and think more clearly. Visit our website for more information, as well as to book your free consultation.
The Textbook of Age Management Medicine, Authors:
Jeffrey Park Leake, M.D., CPT
Dr. Jeffrey Park Leake is a Partner and Director of Education at Cenegenics Elite Health specializing in age management and wellness. Having trained hundreds of physicians worldwide, Dr. Leake is also the Director of Education for the Clinical Strategies for Healthy Aging course at AMM Educational Foundation.
Todd David Greenberg, M.D., CSCS
Dr. Todd Greenberg is a practicing physician with a broad range of expertise, including wellness, exercise, sports injuries, and MRI of sports injuries. He is a Radiology Clinical Associate Professor at the University of Washington.